Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tiny bits, which fall from my mind...

I just don't seem able to keep up on this blogging thing. I take to it in fits and starts, and Blogger doesn't help by losing my posts. Maybe I'll switch to wordpress....
Been very busy with the business stuff lately. Learned some cool staff tricks from MCP, Megan Claire Pike..If you look her up on You Tube, you'll find her videos. It's amazing, the things she can do with a stick and no hands...hmm, nevermind, that isn't what I meant.

As usual, I am upset about the direction our presidential race has taken. These are the best three our country could produce? I could drag a porkchop past a homeless shelter and find a more worthy candidate. Though, as LawDog points out, most people have forgotten what small power a president is actually authorized to wield. It seems to me, the only difference between McCain, Clinton and Obama is the speed at which the handbasket will drop.

I keep thinking about the astronauts in the space station with no bathroom. Of the articles I have read, only one mentioned they were using the facilities on an escape craft, but it also stated those facilities were very limited. I mean, really. What are they doing? It isn't like they can step out and go behind a bush. And they can let it float around inside, either. I don't imagine they have many Walmart bags on hand, either.

I've had quite a lot of allergy difficulties lately. Claritin takes care of my runny nose, itchy eyes and sneezing, or Benedryl works, if I run out of Claritin. But the only thing for a sinus headache and congestion is the stuff I can't get anymore. Since the drug warriors decided we needed to be protected from Meth producers, I live in a fog, with my head full of snot. But hey, at least the hillbillies down the street have to buy meth imported from Mexico, and that's what matters, right? I did find a small stash of contraband Nyquil and Sudafed when I cleaned out my medicine cabinet the other day. I keep it taped beneath my sock drawer now, lest a house guest find it, and alert the authorities...


Remember. The media lies. The government lies. If you would know the truth, you must seek it for yourself. If you seek the truth, follow the money.

No comments: