Monday, June 30, 2008

In which I feed my addiction....

So, this morning, bright and early, I realized that my sampler of green coffees from Sweet Maria's is nearly gone. I have enough for 5 or 6 pots of coffee, then it's back to store bought swill.
So, I went online and ordered 25 lbs of green coffee goodness. I got 5 lb packages of Kenya, Sumatra and Papua New Guinea. I also picked up 5 lbs of Mocha Java and 5 lbs of something called "Eyes Wide Open" blend. Supposedly, they chose the beans based on high caffeine content. That should be interesting...

Speaking of interesting, I found a 12 cup French Press on the Sweet Maria's site. $49.95
Guess I know what I am buying for myself as soon as I can find a good excuse. 

So, my order is supposed to ship within 1-2 days of ordering. UPS from New Jersey takes about 6 days, so that'll put it into next week sometime. Maybe by next Friday, I will have my coffee,  my precious, my own. Preeeeccciiooouuuussssssss.......

No comments: