Saturday, October 20, 2007

Not much to say...

I don't have a lot to say today. I've been fighting a bug off again on again for two weeks now. Haven't been able to take off of work, too much to do. I really need a couple days rest. However, between work, a three year old, and business stuff, there's no time to get well. I guess I oughta see a doctor, but I haven't been able to find one since we moved to Oregon three years ago. The ones nearby are all overbooked and not taking new patients. Closest I've found is an hour away, and even those are hard to find. about six months ago, I found one. An hour away, but he was a great doctor, didn't try to talk down or act superior, worked with me on my problems. I saw him twice, then he left the office to work elsewhere. It takes about two weeks to get an initial appointment. I live so far off the beaten path, doctors can't make a lot of cash here, so to find a really good one is rare. Urgent care is $100 out of my pocket if I go. Funny, you'd think I would have good medical care, working for local government...Our healthcare plan sucks...
But, overall things are looking up...

No comments: