Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hungry....

I want a midnight snack badly...Am I getting one? No. Know why? 'Cause Julie turned out all the lights before she came upstairs....No way am I going downstairs in the dark all by myself...No dogs, no lights, just poor stupid Byron, waitin' to be zombie food....Everyone knows you leave a light on downstairs at night, because then the zombies don't get you. And if you do forget, and turn it off, you freakin' go downstairs with the person who's hungry, because the zombies don't come after two people,not at first. They only go after the stupid people who wander off alone, then there's a big crash and the zombie's trying to get at you, so you run, and the zombie follows you back to the previously secure location where everybody is holed up, and then you get back in, but now there's a hole in the fortifications,and the zombies know about it and they come in full force, and you all have to run before you'd planned, and your getaway vehicle isn't ready yet, so not everybody makes it. Only a couple people get away, all because somebody turned off the stupid freakin' lights downstairs, dammit!
What the hell....turnin' off all the lights..I don't know what she was thinking, here I am on the midnight scared of zombies diet, sittin' up on the web instead of eating...
Yes, I know there are no zombies downstairs,andthey aren't real...
Still not going down there, zombies ain't gonna get me, man. It's always that guy who gets eaten, the one who stands there and says, "there's nothing to be afraid of, (insert monster here) isn't real, you guys are chicken!!!*CHOMP!*
Yeah, I'm staying upstairs until daylight. Maybe noon. And when I do go down, I'm takin' a flashlight, man...AND Julie's gonna go down in front of me,'cause she turned off the "no zombie" light......

Yeah, I'm a freak. So?

1 comment:

Strings said...

That's why I ALWAYS have at least one gun on me at night, man. Sometimes two, occassionally I'll go trifecta (Beretta 92 and Cx4 Storm, and Smith .357). Zombies try for me, they be toast!